Please bring the following items to your first appointment. This allows us to get a “snapshot” of your current finances and family, so we can offer appropriate advice and options regarding your estate plan.
If you can’t find all these items please don’t worry, just bring what you can.
- Property Tax bills for any real estate
- Deeds for any real estate
- Promissory Notes & Deeds of Trust (payable to you)
- Recent investment account statements
- Recent bank statements for savings accounts and CDs
- Retirement account statements
- Annuity statements
- Life insurance information
- Information about any businesses, corporations, partnerships, LLCs, etc.
- Information about your family. Be sure to let me know if you have any disabled or estranged children
- Your questions and concerns (feel free to make a list)